Rafah Crossing in North Sinai will be closed on 6th and 7th October 2011 to celebrate 6th October Day.
It will reopen 8th October.
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
1. 6th of October Long Weekend
- Fall Hike 'Eagle Eye': Guided search to the lost city. Red Sea Mountains & Beaches. 3 Days / 2 Nights. EGP490.link
- Paintball Battle: MiSSiOn III. 6th of October battle. Day Trip. EGP200.
2. Fri. 14th
- Fishing Trip: Cruise the Sea on board a private yacht. Full day trip. EGP350. Location either Alex or Sokhna (to be announced)
3. Fri. 21st & Sat. 22nd
- Mini Safari: Color Festival. Finally you can throw paint at your friends. Full day trip. EGP250.
- Zaafarana Hike: following our hiking program, this month is time to check Zaafarana Mountains. 2 Days / 1 Night. EGP530.
4. Fri. 28th
- Old Cairo Tour: Do you wanna know how this city looked like in the past. Full day trip. EGP140.
- La La Land: A visit to the green Island right in front of your eyes. Full day trip. EGP160.
- All the above and more is available for private groups and individuals
- Call +2 017 6300160.
Monday, October 3, 2011
Introduction of the Property Tax will be postponed until January 2013.
An official at the Ministry of Finance said that the changes are related to increasing the tax exemption limit on annual rental income from LE6,000 to LE12,600.
The exemption limit for individual homes will be lifted from LE 500,000 to LE 1 million for single-unit owners and to LE2 million for owners of more than one